Sync With Your Cycle - lecture in Oslo
Time & Place
About the event
Do you want to learn more about the menstrual cycle and female hormones? And how we can achieve effective natural birth control, deal with menstrual cycle problems from a holistic approach, and live more in sync with our menstrual cycle? Then we warmly welcome you to an evening dedicated to the menstrual cycle and Fertility Awareness!
In this much appreciated lecture, Siri M. Kalla will lead us through how the menstrual cycle functions and what constitutes optimal menstrual cycle health. With a mix of easily digested science, eco-feminism, warm humor and deep knowledge about the female body.
In this 3,5 hours lecture we will look into:
• How the menstrual cycle functions.
• How to observe physiological signs of fertility and infertility, and how we can learn to use that knowledge as an effective, modern and natural method of birth control.
• How different methods of hormonal birth control works.
• Natural strategies for healing menstrual cycle problems like PMS, menstrual cramps, PCOS and infertility.
• How we can live more in sync with the different phases of the menstrual cycle.
• How growing a deep relationship to our menstrual cycle also means growing a deep relationship to ourselves.
Siri M. Kalla is Norway's first certified Fertility Awareness Educator and coach in holistic hormonal health. Her interest for the menstrual cycle began in 2009, when she begun to explore her own relationship to her menstrual cycle through the discovery of natural birth control. Since then she has been dedicated to deepening her understanding about the female body and menstrual cycle health.
Siri is a trained Holistic Reproductive Health Practitioner through Justisse College International in Canada, and a certified Fertility Awareness Educator through Association for Fertility Awareness Practitioners. In her practice she is working to support women and other menstruators in finding back to a loving and nurturing relationship to themselves and their bodies, and her experience is that our relationship to our menstrual cycle plays a key role in our relationship to ourselves.
She has founded Our Fertility as a platform for this work - a place to meet, develop skills and find information and inspiration about Fertility Awareness and holistic menstrual cycle health.
Learn more about Siri and Fertility Awareness at https://www.ourfertility.no/
Investment: 390 kr
Tea and light snacks are included in the price.
Use the registration function below to secure your spot.
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/136377764171202/
- Lecture attendance390 kr390 kr00 kr